I’m from a small portuguese town called Faro but I’m currently living in Coimbra.
I don’t believe in the existence of a god.
I love the winter.
I’m reading “Walden, or Life in the Woods”, Henry David Thoreau, at the moment.
I have an aquarium and a black cat.
I was born on December 21st.
Things to do:
- Study abroad.
- Backpacking in Australia/New Zealand and in Iceland, alone or with another person.
- Live in New York, London, Paris and Stockholm.
- Truly love someone.
- Win a competition.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Go to Tomorrowland.
- Go to Boom Festival.
- Enjoy doing my work.
- Adopt two children.
- Became vegetarian and the most eco-friendly possible.
- Learn to speak french fluently.
- Be successful.
Music I like:
- Lady Gaga, (Marry the Night)
- Metronomy, (The Look)
- Bon Iver, (Holocene)
- Chromatics, (Cherry)
- The xx, (Heart Skipped a Beat)
- Gorillaz, (On Melancholy Hill)
- Ben Howard, (Empty Corridors)
- Crystal Castles, (Vanished)
- Oliver Tank, (Up All Night)
- The National, (Fake Empire)
- M83, (Midnight City)
- Cut Copy, (Take Me Over)
- Memoryhouse, (All Our Wonder)
- Florence + The Machine, (No Light, No Light)
- Empire Of The Sun, (Walking On a Dream)
- The Temper Trap, (Love Lost)
- Sia, (Lullaby)